Translate

Sunday 17 March 2013

Krishna says: "I am waiting for you"




Krishna played His flute to call Radharani and the gopis. Since Radharani and the gopis are already there with Krishna, Krishna does not need to play the flute. So why is He playing it? He is playing his flute TO CALL US. His flute sings a song that goes something like this: "Come home. I am waiting for you. Stop putzing around. What are you doing that's so important?"

In other words, He only acts to help us re-establish our relationship with Him. He performs His pastimes to awaken our love for Him. Try to feel this affection when you hear His lilas; try to feel Him calling you into a relationship with Him.

When you read the Bhagavatam, you can hear Krishna saying: "Please accept my love. Please join me in my eternal lila."

***

No comments:

Post a Comment