Translate

Monday 19 November 2012

Loving Krishna - Selflessly
 
 
Radha, the Embodiment of Selfless, Divine Love
Radha said to Uddhava: “From the point of view of jnana, of spirit, of Atman, I am one with Krishna. This body has five components and I pray that when I die, the ether in me merges with the ether (space) around Krishna’s fort, the air inside me merges with the air of Krishna’s fan, the fire in me merges with the heat of His mirror, my earth element merges with the dust of His feet, and the water in me merges with the water He drinks”.

Listening to her wisdom, Uddhava realized that Krishna had sent him to Vrindavana to learn the lesson of love. The gopis humbled this wise teacher by their selfless love. Uddhava returned shaken by what he had learnt.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment