Translate

Wednesday 7 November 2012



“O my prayers three times a day, all glory to you. O bathing, I offer my obeisances unto you. O demigods! O forefathers! Please excuse me for my inability to offer you my respects. Now, wherever I sit, I can remember the great descendant of Yadu dynasty (Sri Krishna), the enemy of Kamsa, and thereby I can free myself from all sinful bondage. I think this is sufficient for me.”

 - Sri Madhavendra Puri, a great devotee and Acharya in the line of devotees

 



If you continually activate the desire to surrender to Krishna by chanting His holy names with love and devotion every day, that amazingly beautiful Supreme Personality of Godhead will reciprocate your desire by flooding your mind with beautiful, sublime, divine thoughts that will carry you into higher and higher realms of spiritual bliss for all of eternity.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment