Translate

Tuesday 13 November 2012

What should be our prayer?
'Please bless me so that I can never forget You''
Sincerely pray to Lord Sri Krishna:

“My dear Lord, whatever you want to do with me is okay. I am Your eternal servant. You can punish or reward me as You like. But my dear beloved Lord, I have one request that I humbly beg You to grant. Kindly bless me that I will never forget You.”

If you pray like this and hold this mood always in your heart, you will never be in fear or anxiety ever again for all of eternity. There is no reason to ever be in anxiety or misery ever again. One simply has to remember that he is the eternal servant of Krishna and always stay engaged in serving Him and remembering Him. This is real success. Any other sort of life is a pathetic failure.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment