Translate

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Message from my Guru H.H. Shri Sankarshan Das Adhikari
My spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada, has blessed me with so many wonderful disciples from all other the world who genuinely love me and are prepared to do whatever I ask them to do in the service of the Lord. It never ceases to amaze me how they can give me so much loving affection. Sometimes it is so strong that I feel that I am being inundated with an ocean of loving affection.

How am I to take this outpouring of love from their hearts for me? It is truly not something that I deserve. This sweet loving affection that they give me is what my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, deserves instead. Therefore, just as a tax collector collects funds on behalf of the government, my duty as their spiritual master is to be a love collector, collecting their love on behalf of my most beloved Srila Prabhupada. The love that I receive from them is all transferred to Srila Prabhupada. I am sure that he most pleased to see the sublime loving mood of these sincere devotees.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

06 Nov 2012
Shri Sankarshan Das Adhikari can be reached at course@ultimateselfrealization.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment